The Glow Hall is a large and attractive hall and is available for hire. You are able to book the use of the kitchen when you book the hall.
Glow Hall capacity is as follows:
- Theatre Style 200 people
- Banquet Style 100 people
Available for you to use for your event:
- 12 round tables (167cm in diameter)
- 5 oblong tables (160cm x 80cm)
- 150 chairs
- Other equipment will need to be hired by the user
Glow Hall Room Hire Charges
This will be refunded after the event provided all hiring terms and conditions are met
Rate A – £15 per hour Local residents/ Community Groups/ charity
Rate B – £20 per hour
Commercial/ Profit making
Refuse sacks – £1.50 each
Refuse sacks as required by Oxford City Council are sold to hirers at £1.50 which covers collection. You can minimise your costs by recycling.
Security – to open and close building
Open and Close before 21:30 – £20.80
or Close after 22:00 – £40.80
You can request door supervision at £18 per hour (minimum 3 hours).
Should we decide that your event is high risk we may insist on door supervision.
Please call Cathy Foot on 01865 395927 or email for availability. Her normal working hours are Normal working days: Youth Project Monday 10-4:30; Tuesday 1-4; Thursday 10-4; ClockhouseProject: Tuesday 10-1
Other halls available nearby
- The Barn – call Catalyst Housing 0300 456 2099
- Jack Argent Room and Jubilee Hall – contact Blackbird Leys Community Centre firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 402070
- BLAP – call 01865 747704
- Blackbird Leys Church hall – 01865 779700